Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions

1.Availability Request

To complete the booking you have to prepay the 20% of the total amount of the fare. You can pay the rest 80% before the boat sets sail.

Reservation cancelled 25 days before the departure the 100% of the advance is refunded.

Reservation cancelled 15 days before the departure the 50% of the advance is refunded

Reservation cancelled 10 days before the departure no advance is refunded.

For any questions or more information please contact us at [email protected].

The advance payment can only be made by card during the booking process. The remaining amount can be paid upon arrival at the port, by card, or cash.

2.Weather conditions

The private boat trips are normally carried out only when the intensity of the winds does not exceed the permitted limits and after being authorized by the port authorities. In case of bad weather we try to change the day of the cruise. If this is not possible then we refund you the amount of the guarantee.



You are provided with detailed information on security procedures and other useful information.